about the blog
Of Hart and Mind is a passion project of mine – a combination of my love for writing and knowledge.
It’s a place where I write about a variety of lifestyle topics, to share what I learn from my experiences, and connect with others on similar journeys.
about the author
Hi. I’m Angelica.
I’m a writer + life learner + millennial mom + army wife + book nerd.
But in a world full of labels, those labels don’t convey everything.
Here are the quick and dirty facts about me:
- I’m a mom of two girls.
- My husband is in the military, so I’m used to deployments and travel.
- I love books and sharing the world of literacy.
- I want to own a house in a quaint European village someday (it’s my life goal).
- If I could travel full-time, I would.
- Diversity & culture excite me.
- Food makes me happy.
I love to dabble in new endeavors that lead to experiences, both big and small. Sometimes, the roads I pursue lead me to a fork, and other times to a detour.
This curiosity to pursue new avenues stems from being a lifelong learner – okay, that’s a fancy way of saying I’m actually just a big nerd. I love to learn, and I love being able to share what I’ve learned so that others can learn from my experiences.